How to apply?
2023 ADMISSION - APPLYING TO ASSISTANT PHARMACIST CURRICULUM
Find more information about Assistant Pharmacist curriculum HERE.
28.08.2023 – 22.11.2023 Filling out applications and personal data in the electronic system
20.11.2023 – 22.11.2023 Submission of documents on site (at 10:00-16:00 (10 AM to 4 PM)).
*at Kännu 67, Tallinn.
27.11.2023 – 01.12.2023 2023 Admission interviews and specialty test, each candidate will receive a specific date and time to participate in the admission interview after the application is approved.
04.12.2023 at 16:00 (4 PM) Admitted students are announced
04.12.2023 - 08.12.2023 Confirmation of study by the candidate at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
26.01.2024 Matriculation of accepted candidates
Watch the recording of introduction hour HERE! Passcode: h&lvX1Pg
The Assistant Pharmacist curriculum includes application and tuition fees.
The application fee invoice will be sent via e-mail after we have received the candidate's application within a few working days.
- The application fee is 50€, which is non-refundable. If the candidate proves admissible, the tuition fee will be less by 50€ in the first year of studies.
- The tuition fee is 3100€ per semester (6200€ per year).
Recognition of prior learning
Students can transfer their studies to Tallinn Health Care College. Learn more about the process HERE.
Required documents for applying to Assistant Pharmacist curriculum
1. Identity card (ID-card) or passport
2. Certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent (certified at the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre, if the certificate has been obtained abroad)
3. Certificate of proficiency in English at least at the B2 level. Acceptable language certificates:
- Cambridge language test
- IELTS language test
- TOEFL language test
- Innove Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced
1. Specialty Test* covering Botany, Chemistry, Anatomy, and Physiology. The specialty test is in written form with multiple choice and short answer questions.
2. Admission interview*. In the interview, the following criteria will be assessed: vocational motivation, preparedness to study, knowledge of the profession, ability to express oneself in English, communication skills.
*The test and interview will be conducted online.
1. Recognition of the qualification (ENIC / NARIC)
2. Long-term visa (Police and Border Guard Board)
3. Temporary residence permit for studying (Police and Border Guard Board)
4. Migration Advisors (Police and Border Guard Board)