DoRa programme activity 8: Participation of young scientists in international knowledge circulation
Tallinn Health Care College has joined the European Structural Fund programme DoRa activity 8:
PARTICIPATION OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS IN INTERNATIONAL KNOWLEDGE CIRCULATION.
The three main goals of DoRa programme are:
• to support the active participation of students in master and doctoral levels, young students and lecturers in international knowledge circulation.
• exchange of results and experiences from researches
• creating and strengthening of international contacts
The grants can be used by persons who at the time of participation are:
• studying on accredited study programmes on master or doctoral level;
• students studying on accredited study programmes, having passed subjects at least in the volume of 150 ECTS;
• immatriculated in residency;
• lecturers and scientists older than 35 years, or those having passed the defending of doctoral degree less than 5 years ago.
By way of exception and in agreement with coordinator, the grant can also be used by students in daily studies who participate on scientific event with a presentation and correspond to other requirements for awarding the grant.
DoRa 8 grantees at Tallinn Health Care College:
16.-17.02.2011. The grantees of DoRa programme, rector Ülle Ernits and lecturer Anne Ehasalu attend the seminars of doctoral studies at University of Tampere, Finland.
24.-26.03.2011. Grantee lecturer Jekaterina Šteinmiller from the chair of nursing attends on international intensive nursing conference „The 4th EfCCNa Congress“ in Copenhagen, Denmark.
11.-12.05.2011. The grantees of DoRa programme, rector Ülle Ernits and lecturer Anne Ehasalu attend the seminars of doctoral studies at University of Tampere, Finland.
24.-28.05.2011. With financing from DoRa programme, lecturer Hanna-Maria Vardja participates on course „Integrating NDT and Sensory Integration“ in Reading, United Kingdom.
17.-19.06.2011. The grantee of DoRa programme, lecturer Hanna-Maria Vardja participates on Baltic conference of occupational therapy in Jelgava, Latvia.