Nominal length of study: 1,5 years
Language of studies: Estonian
Aim of the curriculum
To offer opportunities for deepening the knowledge in health sciences, for readiness for independent and interdisciplinary collaboration, to conduct research and development and to continue their studies at doctoral level.
Learning outcomes of the curriculum
- Has comprehensive knowledge of health sciences, knows research methods used in health sciences, is ready to implement these methods in finding solutions to the topical professional research problems.
- Is ready to work both independently and in an interdisciplinary team, is able to demonstrate their sense of initiative, responsibility, management and teamwork skills;
- Is able to critically evaluate the quality of health care, to manage both Estonian and international research and development projects.
- Is able to have a reasoned discussion in topical profession-related discussions in the society in Estonian and in English.
- Initiates the development of value-based health care, is tolerant towards the diversity of attitudes and values.
- Systematically undertakes professional self-development and transfers their knowledge and skills .
Specialist of Studies
- Is on temporary leave