1. December. Infomation day "Reduction of drug abuse and prevention of hematogenous- and sexually transmitted diseases" in Tallinn Health College. Organisers: I.-R. Kisper-Hint, A. Murovskaja, A. Leškina, T. Kudravtseva, R. Deejeva, K.-L. Loori, M.-M. Bergman, A.-L. Kõva, N. Morozova, A. Alberg, K. Põldre.
1.-5. December. According to LLP/Erasmus bilateral agreement are Anne Ehasalu and Kristi Puusepp teaching in Pirkanmaa Polytechnic, Finland.
1.-21. December. According to the Leonardo da Vinci programme echange project with AWO Schleswig-Holstein GmbH Bildungszentrum Preetz are Ramona Bruning-Fieldler, Thomas Fels and Norbert Hartwich studying at the second course of the curriculum of nurse assistant. Hosts: Piret Tamme, Merike Kravets.
1. December-28. February. According to LLP/Erasmus bilateral agreement are students of nursing speciality Kristiina Karp, Ljubov Kinner and Olga Bljaškina studying in Diaconia University of Applied Sciences, Pori Department, Finland.
2.-3. December. Optometry students and lecturers from Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences are presenting an auxiliary tool copiled for teaching and learning retinoscopy (an educational film) to Tallinn Health College optometry students and graduates already working as optometrists.
4.-6. December. Youth information fair Teeviit in Estonian Fairs Centre: nursing students Meri Sogomonjan, Evelina Samsonova, Olga Mihhejeva and Kariina Künnap are introducing spirography apparatus (examination of lung functions) and measuring blood pressure and fat procent; Pharmacy students are introducing herbal teas and making of c-vitamine; students of the chair of dental technology Kristel Kallas, Mari Neeme, Marianne Tõnts are introducing their speciality and demonstrating dentures made by them; students of optometry Kerli Tarkin and Tiina Kandver are examining vision; speciality of occupational therapy is introduced by Kristina Putshkova, Veera Smoreitshik, Sandre Elland and health promotion by Hanna Tasa, Liisa Kull, Sandra Mägi; midwifery students Katri Liis Loori and Minna-Mai Bergmann are talking about delivery and teaching how to put on condom; and Anne Liis Tui, Rector Ülle Ernits and Vice Rector Ulvi Kõrgemaa.
5. December. Meeting of the Leonardo da Vinci programme project Social and Health Care Teachers against Violence - HEVI in Tallinn Health College. Participants: Tiina Juhansoo, Mare Tupits, Maire Ulm, Tatjana Vetšlomova, Eve Epner.
5. December. Tartu University additional training course "Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory substances" in North Estonian Regional Hospital. Participant: Reine Kadastik.
5. December. Study visit of Helsinki Diaconia Polytechnic, Lahti Department to Tallinn Health College. Participants: Christer Lundberg, Viivi Ikävalko, Jutta Laakonen, Sandra Morgen, Tiina Juhansoo, Mare Tupits.
7.-10. December. Contact seminar of the Leonardo da Vinci programme in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Piret Tamme is introducing her project idea for the implementation of development project.
8. December. Extraordinary meeting of the Committee of Bioethics.
9. December. End-of-the-year event of the section of professional libraries in Estonian National Library. Participant: Liia Tali.
9. December. 4th course midwifery student Krista Kripsaar was awarded a diploma for her paper "Artificial abortion and midwifery" at the state competition of student research papers.
9. December. Tuition course about intimate partner violence for health care workers in Pärnu Hospital. The handbook "How to help a family experiencing intimate partner violence - instructions for health care workers" is availble in internet from here. Participants: Maire Ulm, Mare Tupits.
10. December. Seminar for Primus coordinators. Participant: Maria Goborova.
10.-14. December. According to LLP/Erasmus bilateral agreement is Filip Dejonckheere from Artevelde Polytechnic, Belgium teaching in Tallinn Health College Chair of Occupational Therapy the subject "The use of drama and creative play". Hosting lecturer: Karin Lilienberg. Pic
11. December. Elina Eriksson from Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences is discussing further cooperation between the two institutions in Tallinn Health College. Pic: Ülle Ernits and Elina Eriksson
11. December. Meeting of the Committee of Development and International Relations.
11. December. Meeting of the Leonardo da Vinci programme project Social and Health Care Teachers against Violence - HEVI in Tallinn Health College. Participants: Tiina Juhansoo, Mare Tupits, Maire Ulm, Tatjana Vetšlomova, Eve Epner.
11. December. Preparatory meeting of the project ImpCLES in Tallinn Health College. Participants: Elina Reva, Andra Õismaa, Marika Asberg, Tiina Juhansoo.
11. December. Study visit of Helsinki Diaconia Polytechnic, Lahti Department to Tallinn Childrens Hospital. Host: Eve Puss, head nurse of surgical department. Participants: Christer Lundberg, Viivi Ikävalko, Jutta Laakonen, Mare Tupits.
12. December. Information day of the Vocational Education Observation Center. Participant: Piret Tamme.
15. December. Discussion of sustainability of Tempus project "Health promotion and nurses´ guidance skills" and planning of additional training courses. Participants: Tiina Juhnansoo, Mare Tupits, Riina Shor.
16. December. Discussion of further cooperation. Participants: Tiina Juhansoo and Tõnu Kauba from Tallinn Health College; Christian Rosenkrantz, Managing Director, ibu gmbh, Neustadt-Glewe, Schwerin, and Birgit Kuhlemann from Germany; Inese Bunga from Riga I Medical College. Pic 1 Pic 2
16. December. Study visit to the Health Care Museum. Participants: Lecturer Helju Remmel and nursing students.
16. December. C-level appellation commission of the State Examination and Qualification Centre. Partricipant: Helju Remmel.
16. December. Study visit of the representatives of Riga I Medical College, Chair of Pharmacy, Ausna Cebere and Veiga Seitmone to Tallinn Health College Chair of Pharmacy. Hosting lecturers: Lilian Ruuben, Alar Sepp, Udo Margna. Pic
16.-17. December. Seminar of PRIMUS programme student support services network in Nelijärvel. Participant: Katri Kauniste.
17. December. Study visit of Inessa Soden from USA to the Chair of Occupational Therapy. Hosting lecturer: Karin Lilienberg. Pic
17. December. Module course for teams working with dementia people "Dementia - challenge for the whole society and a single person" in Viljandi. Participant: Anne Ehasalu.
17. December. Study visit to the Health Care Museum. Participants: lecturers Riina Tyni and Tiina Müürsepp and first course nursing students.
22. December. Meeting of the Leonardo da Vinci programme project Social and Health Care Teachers against Violence - HEVI in Tallinn Health College. Participants: Tiina Juhansoo, Mare Tupits, Maire Ulm, Tatjana Vetšlomova, Eve Epner.