Skip to main content

Study allowances

Coordinated by the Ministry of Education and Research:

Needs-based study allowance for students (1st-5th course)

More information on the website of the Ministry of Education and Research HERE!

Student grants and student loans are regulated by the Study Allowances and Study Loans Act, which can be found HERE!


Coordinated by Tallinn Health Care College:

Additional information: