Evidence-Based Health Care Teachers & Developers
Evidence-Based Health Care Teachers & Developers (EBHC)
Main objective of the Network:
- To explore how the findings from current research into evidence based practice can be incorporated into the practice of teaching.
- to explore existing knowledge and experience related to teaching EBHC;
- to define the current state of EBHC teaching and practice, including key achievements and deficiencie;
- to summarize existing published and unpublished research related to EBHC teaching and practice;
- to create opportunities for partnership in research and development of tools and strategies for EBHC teaching and knowledge transfer;
- to review recent changes in understanding of health care knowledge delivery.
Tallinn Health College representative in the network is: vice rector Ulvi Kõrgemaa.
Please find further information here
Representative of the Tallinn Health Care College: Ulvi Kõrgemaa, vice rector of academic affairs