Skip to main content

Nordplus - how to apply?

Fill in:

online application form (Please avoid using internet explorer to open the form!)
-learning agreement/training agreement - please ask the form from your coordinator

Both the learning agreement for studies and learning agreement for traineeship need to be filled in electronically. There is no need to send the agreements on paper by post. You can just take the required signatures and stamps and send the scanned document to us.

-Copy of passport or ID-card (from both sides)  

NB! Placements in the field of nursing and midwifery have the following medical requirements:

-health certificate (in English!) from your family doctor confirming that your general state of health and the state of health of your lungs correspond to the requirements of working in a health care institution.

-vaccination passport (including the following vaccinations)

We recommend you to have travel insurance. European Health Insurance Card is obligatory! In case you can not apply for a European Health Insurance Card, it is obligatory to have health insurance coverage in Estonia.