How to apply?
2021 ADMISSION - APPLYING TO ASSISTANT PHARMACIST CURRICULUM
In order to apply for the Assistant Pharmacist curriculum, you are required to use DreamApply (for candidates who do not have an Estonian identification code) or Admission Information System SAIS (for candidates who have an Estonian identification code).
We do not accept any applications via e-mail.
Studies include application and tuition fees. More information down below.
- 3rd of May 2021 - 31st of May 2021 at 16.00 (Europe/Tallinn time) - application period for non-Estonian citizens.
- 14th of June 2021 - 1st of July 2021 at 16.00 (Europe/Tallinn time) - application period for Estonian citizens.
- 30th of August 2021 - beginning of the academic year.
Exact dates for the specialty test and admission interviews will follow.
- 14th of June - non-Estonian citizens will receive detailed information about admission interview and test time.
- 7th of July - 13th of July - online admission interviews and specialty test (Covering Botany, Chemistry, Anatomy, and Physiology).
- 16th of July 2021 at 16.00 (local time) - publishing the list of admitted candidates at Admission Information System SAIS.
- 30th of August - beginning of the academic year.
Required documents for applying to Assistant Pharmacist curriculum
1. Identity card (ID-card) or passport
2. Certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent (certified at the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre, if the certificate has been obtained abroad)
3. Certificate of proficiency in English at least at the B2 level. Acceptable language certificates:
- Cambridge language test
- IELTS language test
- TOEFL language test
- Innove Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced
1. Specialty Test* covering Botany, Chemistry, Anatomy, and Physiology. The specialty test is in written form with multiple choice and short answer questions.
2. Admission interview*. In the interview, the following criteria will be assessed: vocational motivation, preparedness to study, knowledge of the profession, ability to express oneself in English, communication skills.
*The test and interview will be conducted online.
Application and tuition fee
The application fee invoice will be sent via e-mail after we have received the candidate's application within a few working days.
- The application fee is 50€, which is non-refundable. If the candidate proves admissible, the tuition fee will be less by 50€ in the first year of studies.
- The tuition fee is 2700€ per semester (5400€ per year).
Recognition of prior learning
Students can transfer their studies to Tallinn Health Care College. Learn more about the process HERE.
1. Recognition of the qualification (ENIC / NARIC)
2. Long-term visa (Police and Border Guard Board)
3. Temporary residence permit for studying (Police and Border Guard Board)
4. Migration Advisors (Police and Border Guard Board)
5. Study in Estonia
6. Living in Estonia
For further information or questions please contact our Admissions Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org